Sprout’s IELTS course gives you the tools to achieve your desired band score, whatever your goal, between 6.5 and 8.5. Gain the confidence, mindset, and skills required for speaking, writing, listening, and reading in your test. Develop and increase the specific vocabulary and approach required to pass your IELTS exam at the level you require. Get detail instruction, individual feedback and input that only an experienced qualified native English teacher (NET) can provide.
So that you may thrive, we will assist you in building on your existing knowledge and vocabulary on and into an exam ready repertoire. We will combine your language competency with a focus on exam techniques and skills that make your results possible.
內容 IELTS Course Content
- Highest Quality Content – FREE Follow a specific and carefully selected Cambridge University IELTS textbook (supplied by sprout for FREE at $500 HKD value for ALL module students) filled with the most up to date content for reaching current curriculum objectives.
- Class Ratio We guarantee that there will be no more than 6 students. Don’t just be a number, rather, experience a teacher and class focus committed to YOUR needs!
- Expert Guidance and Support Get detailed guidance, advice and the vital support needed to pass from our head teacher regarding each aspect of the test.
- Achieve Your Band Score Target key areas of difficulty such as speaking and writing in order to reach your desired band score between 6.5 and 7.5.
- Know the Exam Be exposed to a wide array of typical questions that will make you better prepared and comfortable on the day of testing.
價錢 IELTS Course Fees
Follwoing any free assessment, course fee must be paid prior to course commencement. mid-course installments available upon request.
One Module9 hours x $220HKD$1980 Two Modules18 hours x $200HKD$3600 Three Modules27 hours x $180HKD$4860 .
IELTS Course Timetable
1 to 3 hour lessons per week
Course Duration: 9 Weeks
- Time All Modules 7:45pm-10:45PM
- Speaking 7:45pm-8:45PM
- Writing 7:45pm-8:45PM
- Reading & Listening 7:45pm-8:45PM